“Whatever you do, whether in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Saturday, August 10th
New Course as of 2012-great mix of flat and hills!
8:00AM 1 Mile Non-Competitive Run/Walk, 8:30AM 5K
The Mission 5K was created in partnership between Fleet Feet Sports and the Winston-Salem Rescue Mission, in an effort to benefit two mission-oriented charities that are driven by reaching out to others in need.
100% of race proceeds benefit Winston-Salem Rescue Mission and Mission: Feet First.
Refund Policy: There are no refunds issued for this event. If you are unable to participate, thank you for your donation to these local charities.
3.1 mile certified course through downtown- new course as of 2012! Starting and ending at the Rescue Mission.
Portable toilets located at race start/expo area. Two water stops available along course.
Friday, August 9th:
4:00-7:00PM Registration & Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Sports, 50 Miller Street, Winston-Salem
Saturday, August 10th:
7:00-7:45 AM Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup at Winston-Salem Rescue Mission, Oak Street entrance, Downtown Winston-Salem
8:00AM 1 mile walk/run begins
8:30AM 5K Race Begins
9:15AM Post-race Expo and Awards
Race Fee Includes:
• T-shirt to all pre-registered participants
• Chip-timed by Ultimate Race Management
• Award recognition for overall and top 3 finishers in each age group
• Post-race expo featuring Qdoba for all athletes, Sweet Frog frozen yogurt, kids activities provided by First Presbyterian, and music provided by WBFJ
• 100% of race proceeds benefit Winston-Salem charities serving those in need
• No headphones
• No dogs
• We strongly recommend against the participation of baby strollers/joggers. The inclusion of strollers in races increases the potential for injury to race participants and children.
• Race will be held rain or shine. In the case of inclement weather, the race may be cancelled if the conditions pose a risk to safety.
• Free parking on downtown streets
• Sixth & Cherry parking garage
Thank you to our sponsors: