Come to run, walk or just hang out and have fun!
Earn We Run Winston Points...
Celebrate Global Running Day with all of us here in Winston-Salem...
AND with the Fleet Feet Sports Family across the country!
You can enjoy one of TWO ways to participate in our Big Run
Option #1: 10K Strava Challenge
- What? A 6.2 Mile Run/Walk using our Big Run 10K Challenge Route and uploading to Strava for a chance to win prizes.
- Where? Start/Finish is at Fleet Feet Sports using our Big Run 10K Challenge Route. The run/walk will take place through the neighborhood. Please note that streets are NOT closed for this event and each participant is responsible for his/her own safety.
- When? ANYTIME throughout the day on Wednesday June 7th
- Why? For a chance to celebrate Global Running Day by running 6.2 Miles anytime throughout the day on your own.
- How? Just RSVP below, print the Big Run 10K Challenge Route, follow the Strava instructions for a chance to win prizes!
Option #2: The Big Run Fun Run
- What? A 1 or 3 Mile Untimed Run/Walk. WRW Members will earn 200 Points just for showing up! Stick around AFTER the event for fun and prizes! Camel City Grill will be here so you can come to run/walk, buy dinner for the family, and enjoy an entire evening of fun! OR
- Kiddos... this is for you! Kids ages 6 - 12 years in age can join the Crazy Running coaches for fun filled games here at Fleet Feet while Mom & Dad head out on the run!
- AND for kids of ALL ages... The Pink Heals Fire Truck will be here!
- AND THERE IS MORE... $10 Fleet Feet Giftcards will be randomly awarded to folks wearing Brooks gear...
- AND ONE MORE THING.... $3 coupons to Camel City Grill for the FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO ARRIVE Wednesday Night!
- Where? Start/Finish is at Fleet Feet Sports. The run/walk will take place through the neighborhood. Please note that streets are NOT closed for this event and each participant is responsible for his/her own safety. We WILL have volunteers along the course.
- When? Wednesday June 7th from 6PM-7PM.
- Why? For a perfect night of family fitness and fun!
- How? Just RSVP below.
*Note: These events are for runners and walkers of all ages.
Please note that roads will be open and children should be accompanied by an adult.
Strollers are welcomed but dogs are not allowed.