We are offering a certification program for our mentors, to further elevate the caliber of our mentor team and to reward mentor coaches for their dedication to the Fleet Feet Sports training programs and participants.
The primary objectives of our Fleet Feet Sports Certified Mentor Training Program are:
- To create ambassadors for Fleet Feet Sports and Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs.
- To grow the Fleet Feet Sports family of Mentors.
- To equip Mentors with the confidence and knowledge to serve the growing and diverse population of participants in our Training Programs each year.
- To recruit Mentors who share in our philosophy of training and equipment needs.
- To prepare Mentors to serve as an example to participants and the Winston-Salem Community.
- To educate Mentors to enhance their personal training experience as well as their involvement with participants.
Why is Fleet Feet Sports offering a Certified Mentor Training Program? More Info »
Program Start: ex: Sunday, January 18th, 6:00pm
Program Fee: ex: $100 excluding race fee