Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs are sponsored by Novant Health. What does this mean for you, the participant?
It means that you have the support of a wellness team. You have the support of an athletic trainer, You have the support of a registered dietitian. And so much more.
At Fleet Feet Sports we love to help you get active. And we love to help you feel good in your activity. We can answer a lot of questions in regards to injuries, health and wellness. But at some point we need the guidance of medical professionals. So we go to the best of the best and bring in the experts at Novant Health to assist in your total wellness.
- Novant Health Athletic Trainer, Steve Garner, is available for all injury related questions.
- If your aches, pains and injuries are beyond his scope of expertise he can help you to schedule an appointment with an appropriate physician.
- Contact Steve through our online webform at www.fleetfeetwinston-salem.com/asksteve
Online Health Risk Assessment
- Body Mass Index (BMI), Blood Pressure, Waist Circumference
- Simple finger stick gives the following results in only seven minutes: Total cholesterol, HDL (“Good”) cholesterol, LDL (“Bad”) cholesterol, Triglycerides, Glucose
- Bone density checks via Heel Scanner takes five minutes
- Uses results of Health Risk Assessment and screenings to advise on unhealthy behaviors and personal disease risk
- Assesses readiness to change and identifies strategies to reach personal health goals
- Provides support, advocacy, and resources across health systems
- Delivered by Certified Wellness Coaches
- Registered Dietitian and Certified Wellness Coach come to Fleet Feet Sports to offer 20-minute 1:1 consults
- Appointments are required but there is no charge during training program
- Educational material and information regarding local resources are provided
Novant Health & Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs More Info »